Join faithful women as they share their love for quilting, service and a bit of food and fellowship. They gather on Thursday afternoons from 1:00 – 3:30 PM in the Great Hall.
This group started in 1999 and has made nearly 5,000 quilts. Some of the places the quilts go are:
- Ronald McDonald House – Iowa City, IA
- Crestview Nursing Home – West Branch, IA
- Mercy Hospital- Skilled Nursing Facility, Iowa City, IA
- Domestic Violence Shelter – Iowa City, IA
- Families Inc.
The quilters have also made items for special needs:
- Bags to hang on walkers for Crestview Nursing Home
- Rail coverings for Crestview Nursing Home
- Hats for cancer patients, West Branch Elementary School, U of I Kids Cancer Center and Ronald McDonald House